Luxury Car Brands Expect to Keep Bucking China's Sluggish Trend in 2019
Global luxury-car brands are predicting strong sales growth in China this year after bucking the downward trend last year in an automobile market that saw its first annual sales decline in nearly three decades.
Volkswagen AG’s Audi expects to sell a total of 682,000 vehicles in the world’s largest car market this year, up 2.87% from 2018, according to Jing Qingqing, a vice general manager with the company’s sales department. In 2018, Audi sold 663,000 vehicles in Greater China, up 10.9% year-on-year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas