Regulators Spell Out Trading Rules for New High-Tech Board
China’s forthcoming Nasdaq-style startup board in Shanghai will welcome pre-profit startups and companies with unconventional legal and shareholding structures, rules newly released by securities regulators showed.
China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) and the Shanghai Stock Exchange unveiled late Wednesday a set of draft regulations and trading rules regarding the new high-tech board, giving investors the first glimpse of how the new trading venue will work and who will be eligible to list.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas