China Unveils New Rules to Bolster Stock Markets
Under new leadership, China’s securities regulatory agency floated a slew of rule changes this week aimed at bolstering the country’s ailing stock markets, rattled by the slowing economy and trade tensions with the U.S.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said Friday that it plans to revive a practice allowing brokerages to connect their trading information systems with those of other financial institutions, which could help investors conduct high-frequency trading, or algorithmic trading, in the stock market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas