China Biz Roundup Podcast: Xi’s Possible Mar-a-Lago Invite, and Year of the Pig
Xi to Mar-a-Lago?; firework ban clears the air; China's box office sets new single-day record; and more
- Is President Xi getting an invite to Trump's resort?
- Firework ban clears the air for the Lunar New Year.
- China's box office sets new single-day record.
- MUCH more.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2HNA Units’ $15 Billion in Losses Show the Challenges in Store for Restructuring China’s Profligate Conglomerates
- 3China Hits More Internet Businesses With Antitrust Fines
- 4China’s Policy Banks Miss Deadline to File Last Year’s Annual Reports
- 5Patchy Risk Disclosure Earns Shanghai Pudong Development Bank a Slap on the Wrist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas