China Biz Roundup Podcast: Xi’s Possible Mar-a-Lago Invite, and Year of the Pig
Xi to Mar-a-Lago?; firework ban clears the air; China's box office sets new single-day record; and more
- Is President Xi getting an invite to Trump's resort?
- Firework ban clears the air for the Lunar New Year.
- China's box office sets new single-day record.
- MUCH more.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 4In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 5China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas