China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
China’s factory inflation stalls; iPhone discounts in China appear to be working; private kindergarten closures; and more
- China’s factory inflation stalls.
- iPhone discounts in China appear to be working - for now.
- Private kindergarten students locked out of classrooms.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1In Depth: Southeast Asia Becomes Region’s Next Tech Battleground
- 2U.S. to Extend Huawei Reprieve by Allowing It to Continue Trade With U.S. Clients: Report
- 3Beijing Plague Patients Were Medical Transfers, Further Cases in Capital Unlikely: Officials
- 4In Depth: The Rise and Fall of Asian Twin Cities
- 5Quantum Computing, CRISPR, Drones, Are Put on Chinese Kids’ Reading List
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas