China Biz Roundup Podcast: State-Owned Enterprises, Shanghai’s Third Airport, and Swine Fever in Pork Dumplings
Overseer of SOEs pushes case for mixed-ownership reforms; location for Shanghai’s third airport up in air; frozen pork dumplings quarantined after swine fever scare; and more
- Overseer of SOEs pushes case for mixed-ownership reforms.
- Location for Shanghai’s third airport up in air.
- Frozen pork dumplings quarantined after swine fever scare.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 4China Steps Up Timetable for Senior Vaccinations as Covid Cases Surge
- 5Guangzhou Spares Home-Bound From Mass Covid Testing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas