China Biz Roundup Podcast: Yuan Rate, Tesla China Sales, and Saudi Crown Prince
China won't bargain with the yuan; Tesla China sales drop; Saudi crown prince visits China; and more
- China won’t bargain yuan rate for trade disputes.
- Tesla China sales drop as trade war bites.
- Saudi crown prince visits China.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Ant Group Cleared to Sell $3 Billion of Asset-Backed Securities
- 2Gallery: Off to the Moon
- 3Gallery: Chinese Fans Mourn Soccer Legend Diego Maradona
- 4Gallery: Smart Trash Cans and Delivery-Bots on Show at Internet Expo
- 5China Tightens Rules for Scandal-Hit Trust Sector Amid Campaign to Contain Risks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas