China Biz Roundup Podcast: Stock Surge, JD.com, and Tim Hortons
Stock surge sparks comparisons to 2015’s bubble and crash; JD.com to expand workforce; Tim Hortons joins Chinese coffee market; and more
- Stock surge sparks comparisons to 2015’s bubble and crash.
- Layoffs? Now JD.com says it’ll expand its workforce.
- Tim Hortons joins Chinese coffee market in battle for hearts and mouths.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Cover Story: The Mystery of $2 Billion of Loans Backed by Fake Gold
- 2Dialogue with Jared Diamond: Global Pandemic and Crisis Management
- 3EU May Open Borders to Chinese Travelers if Beijing Reciprocates
- 4Exclusive: China Plans to Grant Securities Licenses to Commercial Banks
- 5Alibaba-Owned Taobao Live Sacks Former Operating Head for Corruption
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas