China Biz Roundup Podcast: Stock Surge, JD.com, and Tim Hortons
Stock surge sparks comparisons to 2015’s bubble and crash; JD.com to expand workforce; Tim Hortons joins Chinese coffee market; and more
- Stock surge sparks comparisons to 2015’s bubble and crash.
- Layoffs? Now JD.com says it’ll expand its workforce.
- Tim Hortons joins Chinese coffee market in battle for hearts and mouths.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Coronavirus Latest (Feb. 1 - 15): Cases Surge Past 66,500 as France Reports First Death
- 2Coronavirus Study Finds Incubation Period of Up to 24 Days
- 3In Depth: ICU Doctors Bear the Brunt as Coronavirus Causes Rapid Deterioration
- 4Intensive Care Doctor Tells of a Hospital Teetering on Collapse in Wuhan
- 5Even With Massive Funding, Coronavirus Vaccine Isn’t Coming Soon
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas