China Biz Roundup Podcast: New Investor Sign-Ups Surge and High-Speed Rail
Jump in newly registered customers at Chinese brokerages; railway operator to lay groundwork for Beijing-Shanghai IPO; and more
- Newly registered customers at Chinese brokerages jumped 53% last week.
- China Railway to lay groundwork by year end for Beijing-Shanghai line's IPO.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Gallery: Rental Service Faces Wrath of Both Landlords and Tenants
- 2China Tells Farmers Not to Misuse Farmland in Nod to Food Supply Concerns
- 3Gallery: Snow-Go for Schools in Northeastern City
- 4Malaysia Terminates $10.5 Billion Infrastructure Project Involving Chinese Investors
- 5Former Vice Governor of Hebei Accused of Taking $7.6 Million in Bribes
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas