China Biz Roundup Podcast: 'Two Sessions' 2019, Race for 5G, and Trump-Kim Summit
This year's "Two Sessions;" things to know about the race for 5G; no deal at Trump-Kim Summit; and more
- This year's “Two Sessions.”
- Things to know about the race for 5G.
- No deal at Trump-Kim Summit.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 2Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 3China Boosts Support for Private Companies’ Bond Sales as Economy Falters
- 4In Depth: PBOC Isn’t Done With Fintech as Ethics Governance Regulations Loom
- 5China Eases Covid-19 Test Rules for Air Travelers From More Countries
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas