China Biz Roundup Podcast: ‘Power of Siberia’ and China’s Toilet Revolution
Russia's Siberian natural gas pipeline; China's "toilet revolution;" and more
- China’s February exports slump at steepest pace in three years.
- Russia-to-China “Power of Siberia” pipeline to open in 2019.
- Guangzhou’s toilets to offer "business opportunities."
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1China Moves to Take Collection of Land Sales Income Out of Local Government Hands
- 2Cover Story: Guangzhou’s Battle Against a Potent Virus Variant
- 3PBOC Considers First Applications for New Financial Holding Company License
- 4Trailing Rivals, Tencent Short-Video App Pivots to Movies and TV
- 5Huawei Makes HarmonyOS Open Source to Boost It as Android Alternative
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas