China Biz Roundup Podcast: Two Sessions End and and the New Foreign Investment Law
China passes new Foreign Investment Law; official says 2017 GDP data not falsified; Vietnam welcomes companies moving production from China; and more
- China’s legislature passes new Foreign Investment Law.
- China’s 2017 GDP data was not falsified, official says.
- Vietnam welcomes companies moving production from China.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Exclusive: Sovereign Wealth Fund Executive to Become Chairman of Major Insurance Firm
- 2Gallery: U.S. Artist’s Childhood Dreams Animate Shanghai
- 3China Should Focus on Policy Certainty and Risk Hedging, Think Tank Says
- 4China’s New Monopoly Rules Put Fintech Giants in the Crosshairs
- 5In Depth: Why China Ratings Agencies Didn’t See the Corporate Default Wave Coming
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas