China Biz Roundup Podcast: U.S. Treasury Debt and the Surging Stock Market
China's renewed appetite for U.S. Treasury debt; the new personal income tax law; the outlook for China’s surging stock market; and more
- China increases U.S. Treasury holdings for second straight month.
- New income tax law takes bite from government coffers.
- Analysts butt heads over outlook for China’s surging stock market.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1A Billion People Are Now Part of China’s Credit Reporting System
- 2Australia Seizes Properties of Chinese National in Joint Anti-Graft Probe
- 3China Reduces High-Risk Financial Assets by Net $2 Trillion: Regulator
- 4White House Official Seeks to Delay U.S. Law Targeting Huawei
- 5CNPC Plans $3.18 Billion Capital Increase in Finance Subsidiary
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas