China Biz Roundup Podcast: Pension Reform; Didi's Journey to IPO; '996' Work Culture
The expected shortfall for pension funds; an IPO is not in Didi’s immediate future, investors say; internet gurus voice support for intense ’996’ work culture; and more
- China's pension fund system may face a shortfall sooner than expected.
- An IPO is not in Didi’s immediate future, investors say.
- Internet gurus voice support for intense ’996’ work culture.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Dr. Shi Yinhong's address at the ST Global Outlook Forum 2021 (Video)
- 2Update: China Trade Surplus Hits Record as Exports Surge More Than Expected
- 3Gallery: Quarantine Center Under Construction in Covid-Hit City
- 4Dinosaur Gallery: Following 80 Million-Year-Old Tracks
- 5In Depth: Pushback Against China Tech Giants Grows With Accusation of Algorithmic ‘Bullying’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas