China Biz Roundup Podcast: Consumer Inflation; Huawei CFO; Impending U.S. Tariff Hike
China’s consumer inflation hits six-month high; Meng Wanzhou’s legal team to argue for stay of extradition; China to take countermeasures to any U.S. tariffs; and more
- China’s consumer inflation hits six-month high.
- Meng Wanzhou’s legal team to argue for stay of extradition on basis of Trump statements.
- China will take countermeasures to any U.S. tariffs, Commerce Ministry says.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas