China Biz Roundup Podcast: U.S. Blacklists Huawei; Copyright Law to be Revised; Land Acquisitions Begin for Xiongan New Area
U.S. measures to blacklist Huawei ‘disgraceful’: China Foreign Ministry; copyright law set for third revision; Xiongan starts land acquisition from farmers; and more
- U.S. measures to blacklist Huawei ‘disgraceful’: China Foreign Ministry.
- Copyright law set for third revision.
- Xiongan starts land acquisition from farmers, releases compensation standards.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas