China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei Has ‘Plan B’ After U.S. Ban; Swine Fever Impact on Inflation
Huawei prepares ‘alternative chips’ to cope with U.S. ban; listed companies plan ahead for trade tensions; swine fever impact on 2019 inflation; and more
- Huawei prepares ‘alternative chips’ to cope with U.S. ban.
- Listed companies plan ahead for trade tensions.
- Don’t overestimate swine fever impact on 2019 inflation, NDRC says.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Two Persons Diagnosed With Pneumonic Plague in Beijing
- 2In Depth: Is the Sharing Economy Bubble Bursting?
- 3Beijing Plague Patients Were Medical Transfers, Further Cases in Capital Unlikely: Officials
- 4Asian Markets Struggle to Capitalize on China-U.S. Trade War
- 5Top Bank Regulators Move to Defuse Jitters After Two Bank Runs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas