China Biz Roundup Podcast: Graft Network Around Disgraced Shaanxi Chief; Weibo Shares Slump; China Readies Super-Fast Maglev Train
The graft network around disgraced Shaanxi chief; Weibo shares slump after Q1 revenue growth slows; China readies 600 kph maglev prototype; and more
- The graft network around disgraced Shaanxi chief.
- Weibo shares slump after first quarter revenue growth slows.
- China readies 600 kph maglev prototype.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Hong Kong Billionaire to Pay Tuition for Every Undergrad at Mainland University for Four Years
- 2China Launches EV Safety Inspection After Tesla and Nio Fires
- 3 In Depth: The State Wants Out of China’s Biggest Air-Conditioner Maker. Why Does Everyone Else Want In?
- 4Regulators Move to Restructure Troubled Baoshang Bank
- 5China Asks Big State-Owned Banks to Back Top Brokerages
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas