China Biz Roundup Podcast: A Possible Upside to Trade War; Another Alibaba IPO
PBOC sets up company to manage deposit insurance fund; trade war could drive tech innovation in China: analysts; HKEx chief Charles Li tells Alibaba ‘welcome home;’ and more
- PBOC sets up company to manage deposit insurance fund.
- Trade war could drive tech innovation in China: analysts.
- HKEx chief Charles Li tells Alibaba ‘welcome home.’
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Shi Yinghong on Prospects for China's Regional Foreign Relations in 2021 (Video)
- 2Gallery: Quarantine Center Under Construction in Covid-Hit City
- 3China's Interest Rates Are Just Right, PBOC Official Says
- 4Yongcheng Coal Banned From Debt Sales for a Year
- 5Xiaomi Shares Tumble After U.S. Puts It on Military Blacklist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas