China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei Forecasts Sales Drop; Aviation Sector Rebounds; Costco to Open First Physical Store in China
U.S. ban will cost Huawei $30 billion in expected sales, founder says; China's aviation sector flying high again; Costco to open first brick-and-mortar China store; and more
- U.S. ban will cost Huawei $30 billion in expected sales, founder says.
- China's aviation sector flying high again.
- Costco business model could be lost in translation, analysts say.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: The Never-Ending Battle to Curb China’s Hidden Debt
- 2Cover Story: The Rapid Fall of China’s Most Famous Corporate Raider
- 3China Nets More Illegal Foreign Currency Traders Cashing In on Offshore Gambling
- 4In Depth: China Tries to Calm Skittish Investors Amid ‘Regulatory Storm’
- 5Evergrande Offers Retail Investors Three Payment Options
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas