China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei’s Got Everyone Thinking It’s Getting Into the TV Business
Huawei’s got everyone thinking it’s getting into the TV business; Cofco raises $2.1 billion in China’s first sustainability loan; China considers establishing individual bankruptcy system; and more
- Huawei’s got everyone thinking it’s getting into the TV business.
- Cofco raises $2.1 billion in China’s first sustainability loan.
- China considers establishing individual bankruptcy system.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Two China Firms Miss $526 Million Bond Payments as Woes Grow
- 2Exclusive: Founder Warns of ‘Extremely Tight’ Liquidity After Bond Default
- 3Overseas Deposits Pour Into Singapore’s Banks
- 4Citigroup Edges Closer to Exiting Its Chinese Securities Venture
- 5In Depth: Is China’s Once-Booming P2P Sector Facing a Dead End?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas