Businessman Gets Probation for Surrogacy Bribe
Ping An Insurance defends investment in HSBC; businessman gets probation for surrogacy bribe; Cathay Pacific CEO Hogg resigns amid Hong Kong protests; and more
- Ping An Insurance defends investment in HSBC.
- Businessman gets probation for surrogacy bribe.
- Cathay Pacific CEO Hogg resigns amid Hong Kong protests.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Update: China to Allow Banned Foreign Airlines to Resume Some Flights
- 2Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 3BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 4Fighting Coronavirus: Policy Analysis and Practical Experiences
- 5TSMC Looks Homeward for New $10 Billion Chip Plant
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas