China Stories: Life on Pause in Ruili’s Endless Fight Against Covid-19
City on Myanmar border has been mostly locked down since July, prompting thousands to leave as businesses and incomes evaporate
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Nov. 02, 2021.Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas