China Stories: Life on Pause in Ruili’s Endless Fight Against Covid-19
City on Myanmar border has been mostly locked down since July, prompting thousands to leave as businesses and incomes evaporate
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Nov. 02, 2021.Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China’s Covid Cases Hit Record For Third Straight Day as Lockdown Fatigue Grows
- 2Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 3Weekend Long Read: What Chinese Seniors Have to Say About Vaccination
- 4In Depth: Why Saltwater Is Getting Into Shanghai’s Drinking Supply
- 5Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas