China Green Bulletin: Xi Reminds China That Becoming Carbon Neutral Won’t Happen Overnight
The Caixin ESG biweekly has been upgraded to the China Green Bulletin! And what you receive is the free biweekly version. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep updated with green, energy and ESG news from China.
The controversy surrounding the alleged use of protected areas for a reservoir in central China underscores the difficulties authorities face in balancing environmental protection with economic development. Click here to read more about the long road to ensuring ecological protection.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Energy Insider: China’s New-Energy Vehicle Industry Booms
- 2Tesla Accounts for Half of China’s 2021 NEV Exports
- 3Lithium Price Breaks Record on Tight Supply Concerns
- 4In Depth: Fixing the High Cost of Rare Disease Treatment in China
- 5CX Daily: Delivery Times Likely To Stretch After Beijing Warns Omicron Could Have Traveled In Mail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas