China Green Bulletin: Making a Market for Environmental Property Rights
The Caixin ESG biweekly has been upgraded to the China Green Bulletin! You are receiving the free biweekly version. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
As a leading enterprise in China’s booming new energy industry, CATL is the nation’s third most valuable publicly traded company. Read more here for how the battery maker keeps the pressure on upstart rivals with billions of dollars of investments while it dramatically expands its business footprint.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 2Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 3Chart of the Day: China’s Record-Breaking Unemployment Rates Amid Covid Lockdowns
- 4Update: Shanghai Lays Out Plan to End Lockdown and Reopen Business by June
- 5Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas