China Green Bulletin: China’s Roadmap for Turning Its Power Sector Green
You are receiving the free biweekly version of China Green Bulletin. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
China’s electric-vehicle sales may double again in 2022 as the industry achieves critical mass, with demand growing for increasingly competitive products. In 2021, the new-energy vehicle (NEV) industry set records in production and sales, with NEVs growing to make up 15.7 % of the domestic auto market. Read more here about China’s NEV industry.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas