China Green Bulletin: Xi Reiterates 'Urgent Need’ to Meet Climate Goals
The Caixin ESG biweekly has been upgraded to the China Green Bulletin! You are receiving the free biweekly version. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
Southwest China’s Yunnan province has demolished hundreds of buildings illegally built on ecologically sensitive land. Read more here for how this relatively poor province has struggled to protect its high-altitude lakes and preserve its rich ecology while still trying to promote economic development.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 2Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 3China Boosts Support for Private Companies’ Bond Sales as Economy Falters
- 4In Depth: PBOC Isn’t Done With Fintech as Ethics Governance Regulations Loom
- 5China Eases Covid-19 Test Rules for Air Travelers From More Countries
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas