China Green Bulletin: Xi Reiterates 'Urgent Need’ to Meet Climate Goals
The Caixin ESG biweekly has been upgraded to the China Green Bulletin! You are receiving the free biweekly version. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
Southwest China’s Yunnan province has demolished hundreds of buildings illegally built on ecologically sensitive land. Read more here for how this relatively poor province has struggled to protect its high-altitude lakes and preserve its rich ecology while still trying to promote economic development.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Consumers Are Flush With Cash, So Why Does the Recovery Have the Wobbles?
- 2CATL Shares Nosedive Amid Speculation on Weakened Tesla Tie
- 3In Depth: U.S. Tensions Could Sap Chinese EV-Battery Makers’ Global Ambitions
- 4In Depth: The March of Chinese Robots Into Domestic Factories
- 5In Depth: Where Are Chinese Consumers Willing to Spend?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas