China Green Bulletin: China Lays Out Its Hydrogen Roadmap
China lays out medium- to long-term roadmap for green hydrogen
China’s top economic planner, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), and the National Energy Administration (NEA) issued a plan charting the development of green hydrogen energy through 2035 (氢能产业发展中长期规划2021-2035), seeking to establish an ecosystem of diverse green hydrogen applications that includes transportation and energy storage.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas