China Green Bulletin: Top Climate Envoy Xie Zhenhua Talks About How to Best Meet Commitments
You are receiving the free biweekly version of China Green Bulletin. Sign up here for our twice-a-week email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
China’s climate change envoy Xie Zhenhua has for decades led the country’s drive to reduce carbon emissions and protect the environment. Xie recently sat down for an interview with Caixin on the sidelines of the Ministerial on Climate Action in Stockholm. Read his views on why nations must deliver their climate commitments here, and how a multilateral approach can lead to results here.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 2Five Things to Know About China’s Scandal-Struck Chip Industry ‘Big Fund’
- 3Vacancy Rates in Chinese Cities Signal Risk of Oversupply
- 4Hong Kong to Announce Hotel Quarantine Cut as Soon as Monday
- 5Weekend Long Read: The Truth Behind Chinese Exports and Global Value Chains
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas