China Green Bulletin: Beijing, Riyadh Ink Green Deals in $50 Billion Investment Agreement
You are receiving the free biweekly version of China Green Bulletin. Sign up here for our email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
More and more photovoltaic panels are appearing on the rooftops of factories, buildings and homes around China as policy support and market demand make self-generated solar energy an increasingly attractive, reliable source of electricity. But while the adoption of distributed solar power is growing, challenges remain. Read more here for how the electricity market and power grid are trying to accommodate these sporadic new sources of energy.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Weekend Long Read: Liu He’s Davos Speech Explained
- 2Alibaba Seen Fighting Off Cohen’s Pressure for Stock Buybacks
- 3China to Resume Overseas Group Tours Feb. 6 to 20 Countries
- 4In Depth: China Boots Record Number of Companies From Its Bourses
- 5China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas