China Green Bulletin: COP15 Concludes With Landmark Biodiversity Agreement
You are receiving the free biweekly version of China Green Bulletin. Sign up here for our email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
Top News Items
COP15 concludes with landmark biodiversity agreement
The second part of 15th Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity (COP15) ended in Montreal with a landmark agreement to guide global action on nature through to 2030. Chaired by China and hosted by Canada, COP15 adopted the Kunming-Montreal Global Biodiversity Framework to address biodiversity loss and restore ecosystems.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: China Boots Record Number of Companies From Its Bourses
- 3In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 4China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 5Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas