UPS, SF Express Deliver Global Package Joint Venture
(Beijing) — Global parcel delivery giant UPS said it will form a joint venture with leading Chinese peer SF Express, pooling resources to develop international courier services catering to a boom in business from cross-border e-commerce and small business traders.
The joint venture will initially have $10 million in investment, with each of the partners providing half, according to a Friday announcement from the recently-listed SF Holding Co. Ltd., parent of SF Express.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas