Opinion: Caixin’s Hu Shuli Says China Must Make Clear Its Dedication to Economic Reform
Editor’s note: Hu Shuli, the editor-in-chief of Caixin Media, gave a speech Monday at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government during the Challenges of Government Conference. The speech — one of four under the topic Bridging the Economic Gap: How Can We Fix Capitalism? — is below.
Good morning, dear friends. It’s a privilege and great honor to be here at Oxford.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas