Opinion: Caixin’s Hu Shuli Says China Must Make Clear Its Dedication to Economic Reform
Editor’s note: Hu Shuli, the editor-in-chief of Caixin Media, gave a speech Monday at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government during the Challenges of Government Conference. The speech — one of four under the topic Bridging the Economic Gap: How Can We Fix Capitalism? — is below.
Good morning, dear friends. It’s a privilege and great honor to be here at Oxford.
- 1Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 2 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 5Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas