Opinion: Caixin’s Hu Shuli Says China Must Make Clear Its Dedication to Economic Reform
Editor’s note: Hu Shuli, the editor-in-chief of Caixin Media, gave a speech Monday at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government during the Challenges of Government Conference. The speech — one of four under the topic Bridging the Economic Gap: How Can We Fix Capitalism? — is below.
Good morning, dear friends. It’s a privilege and great honor to be here at Oxford.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas