Fosun Slims Down Bid for Indian Drugmaker
Shanghai-based Fosun Pharma has decided to buy a slimmed-down stake in Indian drugmaker Gland Pharma Ltd., allowing it to bypass an Indian government review that has caused the deal to be postponed three times.
The purchase of a 74% stake, down from the previously planned 86%, would free the $1.1-billion deal from a compulsory review by India’s Foreign Investment Facilitation Portal and Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd. said Monday.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas