Editorial: Japan's Floundering Deep-Water Reform a Lesson for China
Asia’s two biggest economies have recently seen their leaders reelected or be set to be reelected for another term.
The Communist Party of China last week announced Xi Jinping will continue to be the party leader, though five new faces have been added to China’s top decision-making body, the seven-member Politburo Standing Committee.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is expected to remain leader of Japan after the ruling bloc’s overwhelming victory in the general election a week ago. The result reflects not only the public’s desire for a stable government when faced with external security threats, but also the Japanese people’s support for Abe’s economic policies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas