Window of Opportunity Narrows for Mainland IPOs
Only one of six new-listing applications was approved by the securities regulator on Tuesday, fueling speculations that the initial public offering (IPO) floodgate might be closing.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has given the green light to fewer listing applications following a reshuffling of its stock issuance approval committee in late September. Investment bankers have told Caixin that the panelists might be more prudent because they are new to the role, and they are working amid investigations into allegations of bribery of previous panelists.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas