Bitcoin Rallies to Surpass $10,000 Mark
The rise came despite the cryptocurrency market being dealt repeated blows this year. In September, the price of bitcoin dived after Chinese regulators put curbs on fundraising and the trading of cryptocurrencies. Another dip followed in mid-November, after a faction of programmers in the bitcoin community dropped a joint effort to improve processing speeds because the attempt failed to gather enough supporters.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas