A Brief History of Preschool Child Abuse in China
Several high-profile cases of alleged child abuse at preschools have triggered a nationwide debate on the lack of oversight and regulations governing China’s booming early education industry.
Two major scandals in Shanghai and Beijing last month have opened the floodgates for similar accusations and put the spotlight on older cases where investigations remain inconclusive.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas