JD.com Acquires Auto Accessories Platform Tqmall
Popular Chinese e-commerce platform JD.com has acquired business-to-business automobile aftermarket platform Tqmall, and has launched its own car aftermarket division, JD.com announced Thursday.
The acquisition was completed in March, JD.com said, without revealing the size of the transaction. JD.com plans to build its automobile aftermarket business on the basis of Tqmall’s existing services and platform, the company said.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas