JD.com Acquires Auto Accessories Platform Tqmall
Popular Chinese e-commerce platform JD.com has acquired business-to-business automobile aftermarket platform Tqmall, and has launched its own car aftermarket division, JD.com announced Thursday.
The acquisition was completed in March, JD.com said, without revealing the size of the transaction. JD.com plans to build its automobile aftermarket business on the basis of Tqmall’s existing services and platform, the company said.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas