Beijing Bashes Billboards in Bid to Beautify Buildings
Beijing is ramping up a citywide campaign to tear down billboards and logos that protrude from the edges of buildings in a bid to remake the city’s skyline.
As of the end of last week, nearly a third of the 27,000 billboards labeled irregular by municipal authorities have been taken down in the “skyline operation,” the government-run Beijing Daily reported, citing official sources.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas