Xiaomi Mute on Report of Near-Term IPO
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc. declined Monday to comment on a report that it is planning an initial public offering (IPO) as early as next year.
If true, the report would represent a sharp acceleration of plans that had been publicly outlined by the phone-maker’s CEO only last year.
U.S. website The Information reported late last week that Xiaomi was in talks with bankers about a possible 2018 listing, citing sources familiar with the matter. Xiaomi is most likely to list in Hong Kong, but New York has not been ruled out, the report said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas