Xiaomi Speeds Up Timetable for IPO to 2018, Sources Say
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc. is preparing for an initial public offering (IPO) next year, separate sources close to the company told Caixin.
“(The IPO) will be at an overseas market,” one person with knowledge of the matter said Wednesday.
Market speculation began building for an earlier-than-expected IPO after a technology website reported late last week that Xiaomi was accelerating the timing for its public offering. Xiaomi’s founder and CEO Lei Jun late last year had signaled the company wouldn’t go public until about 2025.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas