Could AI Transform China’s Legal System?
Faxin works for China’s Supreme People’s Court, sifting through reports and identifying laws and guidelines relevant to cases ranging from traffic incidents to bankruptcies.
But Faxin is no typical judicial assistant — it is an online artificial-intelligence (AI) platform designed by the Supreme People’s Court Press and Beijing-based big-data company Gridsum Technology.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas