Chinese Airlines to Set Ticket Prices on Country’s Busiest Routes
Travelers may soon have to pay more for flights on China’s major routes, as the central government pushes forward the industry’s “marketization.”
A document issued on Friday by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) and the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) gives airlines more freedom to set prices on some of the country’s busiest air routes.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas