Lego Builds Partnership With Tencent
Danish toy-maker The Lego Group is partnering with Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd. to develop games, cartoons and toys for kids in China.
“The partnership aims at creating a safe online eco-system covering platforms, contents and experiences tailored for Chinese children,” Lego said in a statement Monday.
The partnership for Lego could be especially lucrative in gaming, as its new partner is China’s second-largest game developer in terms of retail value, according to market research firm Euromonitor International.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas