Tencent Tangos With Hollywood’s Skydance Media
Tencent Holdings Ltd. has made a strategic investment in U.S.-based Skydance Media, LLC, the companies announced Friday (Beijing time).
The investment is part of a partnership that will see Tencent co-financing Skydance films and marketing Skydance products in China, the statement said.
No amount was disclosed in the statement, although the Los Angeles Times reported that Tencent was buying a 5% to 10% stake in Skydance, citing a source close to the deal.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 3Update: Stocks Surge After Xi’s Top Economic Adviser Calms Investors
- 4In Depth: China’s New Household-Debt Fears
- 5Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas