Mattel Boosts China Play with NetEase Joint Venture
Global toy-maker Mattel Inc. announced a new digital-products joint venture with Chinese gaming giant NetEase Inc., as the U.S. firm tries to recast itself as a high-tech leader and major player in China.
The new joint venture, Mattel163, will be a “world-class publishing and development studio,” creating a wide variety of digital products based on the U.S. partner’s well-known brands such as Barbie dolls and Hot Wheels cars, the company said in an announcement on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas