Banking Regulator Scrutinizes Rural Institutions
China’s top banking regulator is scrutinizing rural financial institutions as it steps up its campaign to rein in excessive leverage and financial risks.
The China Banking Regulatory Commission will launch inspections of rural financial institutions to exam their wealth management and investment activities, and interbank businesses, looking for potential risks, Caixin learned from sources close to the CBRC. The institutions include rural commercial banks, rural credit cooperatives and other deposit-taking entities.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas