Didi Chuxing Partners With SoftBank to Drive Into Japan
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing and Japanese conglomerate SoftBank Group Corp. are setting up a venture to tap into the urban transport market in Japan, the companies said on Friday.
The two firms will develop a ride-haling platform for Japan’s taxi fleet, leveraging Didi’s artificial intelligence know-how to create “deep learning-based demand predictions and smart dispatch systems.” Meanwhile, SoftBank will offer its “local resources and expertise,” they said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas