Security Concerns Slow Canada’s Review of China Construction-Firm Purchase
A Chinese state-owned company’s planned acquisition of Canada’s largest infrastructure construction company is now facing prolonged scrutiny by the Canadian government.
The deadline for completing the plan of arrangement for China Communications Construction Co.’s (CCCC) CA$1.45 billion ($1.13 billion) takeover of Toronto-based Aecon Group Inc. has been pushed back by 35 days after Canada’s Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development extended the ongoing national security review of the deal, Aecon announced Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas